Minggu, 07 Juli 2013

My Beautiful Garden




In my backyard, there is a beautiful place to see. It is my lovely garden. The location of the garden is between my house and my field. Actually this garden is not too large. It is about 40 meters square.
In my garden, there are so many plants lived on there. Sri Rejeki, Frangipani, and some kinds of Anthurium are placed on the coloring pots because when I am looking at these plants, they look so fresh in my eyes. The pots are arranged so well so they look beautiful. Besides that, the green from the leaves mixed with coloring pot will make good impression for someone who seen my garden. Some other plants such as ferns and orchids are placed on the black rough wall. They look so interesting and make natural impression. The colour of the orchid flowers are also fresh my mind if I am feeling so tired.
On the other side, there is a medium pond on the center of my garden. This pond is not so deep so we can see many bream such as Koi and Goldfish swim hither and thither. In the middle of the pond, there is a small fountain coloured white. I usually clean the pond once a week in order to keep the water clean (ini kayak report gak ??.nek iya d hpus n dig anti aj). Around of the pond, some beautiful grasses lived. This grass can’t grow tall therefore these grasses look neat.
On the top of the pond, there is a little bridge that connects one side of the pond to another. This bridge is made from bamboo and is arranged neatly with the rattan. Although it is made from bamboo, it is sturdily built. We also can see the fishes in the pond with the other view. It is also nice to take a photograph scene because the background will support the photos.
The garden has a special place which is used for getting together with my family. The place looks like a hut with some simple ornaments around them. The name of this place is Gazebo. I and my family usually sit together on Sunday morning after work. The air around the gazebo is cool and fresh so it will erase tired and recharge our energy. The plant from around of gazebo also makes the feeling better and brings the spirit back to face the days.


                                                                                                

2 komentar: